Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community

thinking too much

Hey guys, I live in the UK and we have to wait till 12 weeks to get our scan, I am currently 10 weeks 5 days and I just don't feel pregnant anymore since finding out I've lost a stone weight I think just eating healthy has done this, but use to hate drinking coffee now I can have one cup my boobs haven't grown much, my waist line doesn't feel tight, I'm not emotional, I'm no longer tired, my scan is booked in for the 3rd of Feb and I just don't know if this is normal it's also my first pregnancy thankfully.

Sorry for the long post
I just had my 12 week scan yesterday although I am in Canada and I did have a scan at 6 weeks also. There were times in between 6-12 weeks when I'd wake up and not feel pregnant meanwhile the previous day I felt like a big cow! I think it's completely normal as your body it's changing so much right now and different things are happening different days. I wish you all the best but I just wanted to let you know I felt the same exact thing! Feb 3rd will be here before you know it
Thanks crystallouise I'm just a massive worrier anyway so once I get something in my head it takes a long time to shift.  I'm glad someone else has been on the same boat as I know it's not just me lol xx
I'm 10 weeks today..yay...i did have a 6 weeks scan because i was bleeding and cramping and that's when they measured me at 6 weeks and there was a heart rate of 104...Last time I went to my prenatal visit was 8weeks and my dr tried to hear the heart beat with a doppler, they couldn't hear anything.
sometimes i feel like am i really pregnant. The only confirmation that i have is my sickness, but.i.need real confirmation. Dont worry too much.
next time i have to go is next week.and ill be in.my 11th week..hopefully they detect a heart beat..i'm praying they do..
I have to wait until 18 weeks for a scan!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.