Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
173 Members

Am I Preggers?

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend together August 28-29 and we had unprotected sex, and he ejaculated in me. Then 3 days ago, September 5th,  we had sex again and he once again ejaculated in me. I have an irregular period, my last flow was June 8 - June 13, usually it ranges from 8th-13th or 21st-25th but my ovulation cylce is perfectly right. I started my cylce the 29th of August (I'm guessing) when he came inside of me. He said the vaginal discharge had a thicker/creamier texture and was white.. And when we had sex Saturday (5th), I didn't look to see if and what kind of discharge or ovulation I was having. It is Spetember 8th now and I am having a jelly/watery discharge, neither has/had a certain odor to it. It has been a week and 3 days since the first incident and about 3 days since the second. I went and bought 2 ClearBlue pregnancy tests, if I was to take one in the morning when I first wale up would it be too early to tell?  Is it possible that I am pregnant or on my way to pregnancy?
Are you trying to get pregnant or worried that you are pregnant?

I would say that the clear discharge now indicates you are not pregnant (yet), and the whitish discharge the time before indicated it was not your ovulation time.