Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community
119 Members

Food Cravings

Thought this may be kind of fun to see what everyone else is craving.

There is this hometown drive-in hot dog stand where i grew up ...and i have been craving chili dogs from there every single day, i wake up and want one at 7am and think about it all day long. I dont even care for hot dogs, but i am dying for one!
Thank god the place is half hour drive or i would probably eat chili dogs every day ! LOL
Fried Pickles...mmmmm
Another craving is blackberries, strawberries, and rasberries(thank god i crave something healthy)!
Oh...i am totally going to get one of those chili dogs for dinner since i will be in that area! I'll walk it off tomorrow !
Um, chocolate frosting and potatos!
I haven't had any cravings yet. but I have been finding stuff that I used to love (coffee (decaf of course) and chicken) I can't stand anymore!  I live on chicken and now I gag when I try to eat it!  So sad....
I CANNOT eat fruit or drink fruit juice!  Unless it has peanut butter I can't have ANYTHING sweet.  

I'm living on carbs and protein.  Fish, eggs, macaroni and cheese, beef taquitos, grilled cheese, imitation crab salad (the only thing that fills me up), ect.
Whoppers from Burger King!
I wish I would crave something, instead the thought of food turns me off. I am hungry all the time but nothing sounds good. I feel sick when I am hungry but it takes me forever to decide what I want to eat.
thats when i get my nausea...when i am hungry, and after i eat. Mine is more so in the evening then in the morning. Nothing sounds good to me except for chili dogs&fried pickles which is too unhealthy to make a habit of eating :)
So...i feel your pain !
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.