help dec1 baby

Hi my babe is due dec1 I had a checkup get very nervous wen I give blood work and have std check not saying I have nun just be nervous its been 25 days since I did the test if some was wrong wouldn't the doctor contact me or make me wait till my four week appointment don't think in weird please help me would they call u asap
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
If there was anything at all to worry about they would give you a call to come in for an appointment sooner rather then later. You could always give the Doc office a ring to check on your results if you are really concerned.
Helpful - 0
Thanks ima call today I go to the doctor on the 30 I been going crazy its been the longest hardest 25 days of my life this is a new doc I'm dealing with my third child and fourweek appointment are long how befor the resaults come bck
Helpful - 0
it depends on your doc and their practice...my doc makes me wait until i go in to my appts to discuss test results...the only result they said they would call if there was a problem with was my glucose test and i never heard anything so i assume at my next appt ill find out i passed

you can call and inquire though about your results but some practices wont discuss results at all over the phone...its frustrating!!!

good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.