yay.....congrats on the little ones arrival and a healthy one too
i might be delivering my boys next week because baby b is not growing as he should and they found absence flow in the umbilical to him which would explain why he is not gaining weight
they prepped me today by telling me that baby b most likely will be in the nicu for a couple weeks because as of now we are expecting him to need nourishments to get his weight up and that he will have issues maintaining his body temp and possibly breathing issues....we just dont know yet what to expect
they are doing an u/s on 11/23 to check growth again and if he's still not growing as should be i will admitted and delivered that day (they will diagnose it as placenta shutdown or IUGR)
baby A is expected to be nice and healthy and not need any nicu
im freaking out because i dont have names agreed on yet, still have school work to do, no crib is set....there is so much to do and i have 8 days to figure this out
and i possibly might be spending thanksgiving in the hospital....hopefully somebody brings me a turkey dinner
keep us posted on your progress
I have been praying for Baby B. Just a couple more days and you might have your littles ones! Well, on second thought I hope not because that would mean that baby b is still suffering :( I'm praying that everything goes well for you and the babies!
Have you guys decided on names yet?
And as far as a room, I didn't even worry about it with my last two pregnancies. With all 3 pregnancies I used/am using a bassinet in my room. When they're about 5 mos then we'll be setting up the nursery.
My girls are doing great! They sleep ALL the time of course and are eating pretty good. They aren't the greatest of nursers though. They'll eat for a little while and then fall asleep and I can't get them to wake up! I'm doing pretty good at double nursing though! They both eat good from a bottle though, I'm using half breast and half formula for a couple mos.
I've got my camera in my lap am going to post pics now!
i had my babies on 11/22
baby b was suffering from growth restriction and had no growth over a 2 weeks period....plus i was dilating and effacing pretty quickly so it was game over at my doc appt on 11/22
both boys have been in the nicu since birth and baby b is getting better but he will prob be in there another month (hoping hes home by christmas but we will see, dont wanna get my hopes up)
i posted a journal....feel free to pm me anytime....