Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
170 Members

breast feeding?

I had my daughter on december 31 Ihave been bfing her but over time my supply never fully came in and we had to supplement.she's been mostly on formula for the last week my husband and I have agreed it would be okay to just formula feed now but I feel like a bad mother like I'm giving up too easy. Any advice?
I had issues with milk with all my pregnancies.  Prescriptions you name it to bring in milk but only lasted a short while.  I was able to nurse to 10 weeks with this one.  I feel terrible as well but have come to terms with it.  Supplementing can be hard and time consuming....not to mention frustrating for both mom and baby.  Just know your decision was made based on what will work best for you and your baby.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.