Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
177 Members

Am I the only one???

I find that even though I gave birth in mid Dec last year, I am still suffering from excessive perspiration, so my body feels sweaty AND sticky all the time, even at night. Drats. It is really, really uncomfortable...    :(
Are there any mummies here still suffering from excessive perspiration despite giving birth a few months ago??? Please let me know.

Another problem I have is my hives. I have been suffering from hives since last Dec when I gave birth.
My whole body itches even though I am using calamine lotion to soothe my skin & taking chinese medicine to regulate my body. This is so so so annoying! My itch is really bothersome! My body has numerous white patches of dried calamine lotion & I am constantly trying not to scratch. I am not taking any anti-histamine as I am breastfeeding.
Anybody here suffering from persistent hives still? HELP~~~
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.