Early symptoms?

What symptoms, if any, is everyone having?  I'm 4 wks 5 days today and I keep getting told it is super early for any symptoms, but my lower abs have felt achy for almost a wk now...nothing awful but somewhere between crampy and just a dull pressure.  I've also been exhausted and peeing up a storm (sorry if tmi).  Is it all in my head?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there!  I am the same timing as you, 4 weeks 5 days and I am feeling a lot of symptoms.  I have cramps that just don't stop.  I am sooooo tired, my boobs hurt like hell and are a bit bigger (that part is nice since I have been on the small side my entire life.  I am also really thirsty-like crazy thirsty, which then leads to me having to pee a ton. I am also sweating a lot at night.  So you aren't alone.  I research everything-I am going a bit crazy with googling "pregnancy and X" everyday.  So I know it is all normal, but I do feel odd since it is so early.  But by next week nearly 50% of women will be feeling nauseated.  So I guess this is all part of the process.....   When do you go in for your first doc apt?
Helpful - 0
Hi ladies! Im nearly 6 and half weeks and got most if same symptoms as u both too but also itching in the evenings eveywhere!!! Ps nice to hear someone else has sweating at night as I have gone from always being icey cold to being boiling!! What r your due dates? X
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.