December babies

Are yall already ? Iam I had my baby shower I've been checked I'm dilated a half a centimeter just had my last ultrasound and my baby head down weighs 6 pounds 9 ounces in a lot of hair that's why I've been having so much heartburn ig I'm 37+1 and had sex and had some pineapples I need  other ways to dilate so ready to have her I get checked again Monday I have 3 more weeks and don't wanna wait another day any options I can't take anything nasty because I'm at the stage where I throw up a lot
im not...i havent had either on my baby showers yet.... we do have a swing and bassinet and clothes but not enough to be ready....but we gotta get ready.... i get checked on monday..
How many weeks r u?. Only thing I have to get is bottles and I will Monday other then that I have everything im tired of seeing baby stuff and no Baby and she is heavy when im in bed it hurt to move my muscles are sore so im just ready to have her
ill be 36 weeks on sunday so im 35+5. girl i know my hips and legs are so sore...the hips hurt so bad. but soon enough our babies will be here.
Yea u have to get ready because u never know when u might go in our bags been packed over a month lol I hope im dilated more Monday I'm going to have sex again hopefully that helps
I am due December 1st and really don't want her to come before her due date! We have everything all ready for her though and she is estimated at about 7 1/2 lbs.
I'm all ready, can't think of another thing to buy, and car is packed and ready to go. Due Dec 26 but having a csection next Friday due to complications. I know baby may not be able to come home with me straight away but at least I wont be worrying about things when I get back. Wishing you all luck!
....
Im due on Christmas. But im hoping she comes before Christmas.
I'm due on Dec 4th 38+1 I'm soooo ready! We have everything put together and his crib made all his clothes...ect wash hospital bags packed and car seat in car ready to go(:
Im due dec 11 but still waiting on them to schedule my csection
Im due dec 31 and im getting very impatient lol the hubby and i are already ready! The crib is set up and sheets and blankets ready and all 100 outfits are hung up and the only thing left to buy is bottles and some more bibs! :) good luck everybody!!! :)
Im also due dec 31st i been ready for months have way more than i need..just getting to that point where i cant wait to see his little face♡
Ikr congratulations to u all
Due December 20th with my daughter Arabella.  It's about 50/50 ready
I was soppost to be due on December 8 but I'm getting induced on Wednesday because of cholestasis :/
I'm due December 16th, more than ready to see my little girls face & to enjoy both her & my son. I'm just a little nerves because she's still in breached position, I'm scheduled for my last ultrasound Wednesday hopefully she has turned around by then otherwise I'll have to have a dr try to externally turn her.
Congratulations everyone, praying for easy delivers & healthy babies.
I'm due December 15 I'm beyond ready to meet my Lil prince
Due December 26 and praying she decides to come a little early! Getting so uncomfortable and haven't been checked for dilation yet. She's weighing 2 weeks ahead:)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community