Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community
535 Members

Carrycot importance?

Hi I'd like to know if buying a pram with a carrycot is important? I've heard babies should be lying flat when they're newborn.

The pram I am looking at buying does not have a carrycot with it.

It is a travel system that instead has the car seat and pretty much everything else you need to go with the pram. The link is below.

[url=http://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/hauck-winnie-the-pooh-shop-n-drive-travel-system/0140922]Hauck Winnie The Pooh Shop N Drive Travel System : Toys R Us

Would this be ok for a newborn?
Im only using the infant carseat and the stroller my stroller also doesnt lay flat , i live in the US and hardly anyone uses the cot like strollers because they are more difficult and expensive since they aren't common .. soo id say go w the travel system !
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.