No symptoms??

Any other ladies out there with no symptoms? No nausea, fatigue, weight gain, cramps. Nothing! Mmm... maybe sore breasts occasionally. I'm happy about it but wondering if maybe I should ask for an earlier scan. Currently 8 weeks according to last period.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
PS this is my first pregnancy
Helpful - 0
I'm 7 weeks and having a similar experience. Just took the pregnancy test a little over a week ago. My nipples are sore and im making more bathroom breaks, relatively minor stuff. I feel somethings going on in my body but no other symptoms at all. I have to go see my ob still, chat about the great news from my pregnancy test, and you're prob ready to do the same. Best of luck to you, I think we're just fortunate :)
Helpful - 0
With my first baby I had a similar pregnancy! It felt so easy! I am now preggo with my second and I am so sick with this one. Every pregnancy varies! Enjoy it ;)
Helpful - 0
With my first I had no symptoms it was the easiest pregnancy ever, I am not 9wks with my second and I am dealing with every symptom in the book it is so horrible. Theres truth behind the saying "not every pregnancy is the same." I had a girl my first pregnancy and now that this one is different I'm hoping I'm having a boy, fingers crossed!!!!
Helpful - 0
I just have sore breasts, a decreased appetite, and fatigue. I'm also finishing grad school so I have a lot of late nights to begin with. No nausea or vomiting here. This is my first pregnancy due 12/8. I just hope everything goes well!
Helpful - 0
Yes I'm just 8 weeks now with my 3rd and both my other pregnancies where the same way little bit of breast tenderness and this time I feel a bit more fatigue I'm guessing cause I'm older with 2 other children to keep up with but nothing else I just take it as a heavenly sent blessing!
Helpful - 0
Thanks ladies... I guess I should just relax and enjoy it... fingers crossed it stays this way. I'm due December 11th.
I spoke to my mum and apparently all of her pregnancies were pretty similar and easy.
All the best to you guys :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.