Severe allergies

hey guys, I'm 4 weeks pregnant and the whole time I've been getting sinus allergies from mine and my partners dogs!! I've never had allergies like this before and i can't play with our dogs or else I just start sneez
*sneezing. Does anyone else have this problem?
I do,I am 4 week pregnant and we have a cat and I am so allergic with her these days and sneezing like hundred times a day.  
I am 9 week pregnant and I am also allergic to my indoor cats. I am also scare about getting toxo from my cats. I am kind of debating to get rid of them

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Dec 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.