Aa
A
A
Close

Anyone suffering with anemia?

Hi, i found out after my 12 week screening that im anemic. The doctor doesn't want to give me the iron shot or the iron tablets, but they have recommended Spatone, which is an iron liquid which is meant to be more gentle than the usual treatments, along side the usual eat more beef and hreen vegetables etc. Im not noticing a difference in my energy levels though. Im still exhausted no matter how much sleep i get and feel lethargic pretty much all day. Im now 15 weeks and had hoped that the Spatone would have worked by now. Has anyone tried anything else that has worked for them? Im open to suggestions. Thankyou in advance ladies
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm suffering from it also I take prenatals with iron in them.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm seeing a hematologist and iron infusions are safe during pregnancy... Might want to check it out...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I suffered from Constipation and very thinly borderlining anemia.so I didn't want to take iron tablets. Instead I'm just eating a Lil more broccoli and spinach and researching dishes high in iron
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Dec 2017 Babies Community Resources