Possible TMI but curious!! Ammonia smell in undies...

I have had 2 or 3 instances where I have a wet area (big, medium and small) on my undies and it smells of ammonia.  I am going to call my doc tomorrow, but am so curious amd a little worried ot may be amniotic fluid... this is my 1st pregnancy and I am 19 weeks 4 days prego.  Has anyone had this happen? If so, would you br willing to share what you know??
This happens to me when my bladder leaks. The baby pushes down on the bladder with reasonable force and 19 weeks, the baby is getting bigger. I'm sure you're just peeing and not even realizing it. No biggy just normal pregnancy stuff. I am 22 weeks 5 days.
The uterus is very strong and if there was amniotic fluid leaking you would go into labor. Don't stress yourself it's not good for baby
Thank you for responding! Since my qyestion, I have seen the doc and they ruled out amniotic fluid.  I, too, think it may just be a little bladder leakage.  I try not to worry because I know stress is not good for the baby, but its hard not to worry about weird symptoms when its your first pregnancy!  Plus, I'm considered high risk due to cervical surgery and miscarriage...

Thank you, again, for your responses☺ I am glad everything is continuing to be healthy with my body and baby thus far! Today I am 22 weeks.