What are the risks of being RH negative and pregnant?
I was told I may have a miscarriage due to my blood type RH negative
I think you just need to get a special shot from your doctor and everything will be fine.
I'm on my third pregnancy and I'm only negative. You have a special injection at 28 weeks I think it is and again after you've had baby. The only thing you have to worry about is having a major bump or fall but apart from that it's not much to worry about :)
I'm RH negative. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I then had to get a Rhogam shot (I may have spelled that wrong) to protect future pregnancies. I had to get that shot again when I had spotting during my pregnancy with my son because their concern is their blood mixing with yours and causing a miscarriage. I had to have it again at delivery, to ensure safety for future babies. I am currently 21 weeks and will be needing that shot again soon or even sooner if I have spotting. It's a pain. And a lot of extra shots. But try to rest easy that you most definitely CAN have healthy babies. Just gotta be careful.