Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
147 Members

Have an ectopic pregnancy removed 3 mo ago, 5-7 wks pregnant and m/c

I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture about 3 months ago and had to have my right tube removed during emergency surgery. My OB/GYN said we could try again after two months, we did and got pregnant last month. I am either 5 weeks and 4 days along or 7 wks 4 days along (wierd spotting in the middle of the month after my normal period, which may have been implantation spotting. I am not cramping and lightly bleeding. I'm positive I'm having a m/c, but I'm worried its another ectopic. It hurts mostly on my left side, but I'm wondering if this is normal since my right tube was removed? I called my doctor to make an appointment but there isn't any openings until next week... should I go to the ER or should I just wait? This is the 3rd m/c I've had since we began trying and I'm tired of being in the hopital being told another baby is gone... I would rather just avoid it if possible. Opinions?
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.