I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture about 3 months ago and had to have my right tube removed during emergency surgery. My OB/GYN said we could try again after two months, we did and got pregnant last month. I am either 5 weeks and 4 days along or 7 wks 4 days along (wierd spotting in the middle of the month after my normal period, which may have been implantation spotting. I am not cramping and lightly bleeding. I'm positive I'm having a m/c, but I'm worried its another ectopic. It hurts mostly on my left side, but I'm wondering if this is normal since my right tube was removed? I called my doctor to make an appointment but there isn't any openings until next week... should I go to the ER or should I just wait? This is the 3rd m/c I've had since we began trying and I'm tired of being in the hopital being told another baby is gone... I would rather just avoid it if possible. Opinions?