Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
147 Members

pregnancy

hi to all..this is my first pregnancy & first joining her in this forum.  I would like to share this my experience i've had my first trans vaginal ultrasound yesterday, feb. 11, 2012 and my doctor advice and base on the result of ultrasound that i'm on 4 to 5 weeks of pregnancy and mean sac diameter of 0.7 cm, no yolk sac nor embryo  seen yet, normal ovaries with corpus luteum in the right & suggest for a repeat scan after 2-3 weeks for pregnancy viability. my question is, if everything will be still fine? 'cause i'm so worried and nervous about the result  & i dont' now what i'm going to do..so please gave some advice to be strong & take all of those things will be good & well.   Thanks to all.^_^

Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.