Pregnancy: Feb 2009 Babies Community
147 Members

to have another baby or not to......

HI! I used to be on med help 247 especially from 2006-2009 when I first lost my first pregnancy back in 2006 now here i am with two kids 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl, i just recently lost 40 pounds after my daughter i did gain alot of weight with her and after i had her i had a lot of depression issue and never lost my weight i actually gain and finally i got into working out and lost it all and back down to 114 from 160, i do want another baby maybe next year just not sure what to do, money also is a concern and also my daughter almost out of diapers my son in pre school and im thinking maybe not to have another child and finish up college on my nursing degree how does everyone else feel who wants another child
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.