Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community
98 Members

Toilet Training Help!

Please let me know any good tips for toilet training an almost three year old boy who wants to be a "big kid" in everything except the bathroom!!! When asked if he wants to pee and poop in the toilet like a big boy or like mama and daddy he literally responds, "No, I want to be a baby". Meanwhile, he thinks he can drive the car!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Man, sounds just like my boy.  Wish he would show some interest cause one kid in diapers is enough (his 2 mth old brother).  I feel your pain.
I did the three day potty training method. Works wonders. I did it when Ellie was 18 months old. The longer you wait the harder it's supposed to be. For us it was a breeze. Good luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.