Pregnancy: Feb 2011 Babies Community
98 Members

pregnant and separating from husband

Hi i need advise on how to deal with a sudden separation from my husband. We have a middle school aged child with our baby due early next year. How do i lessen the stress on my high risk pregnancy while dealing with this situation. Plus working full time and keeping my childs schedule the same till myand I husband work things out. The only famiy  we have is his. Both sets of grandparents are deceased. Any advise or help is greatly welcome
I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully whichever decision is made it is made for the best. Do you have close friends that you can talk to about the situation? Sometimes it helps to talk it out with someone that you trust. Please keep us posted.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.