27 and 5 days

Have been having strong cramp mainly on my right side also got allot of presure dwn low and quite wet bellow dnt know what it is

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm 29 weeks today and pretty much the same thing started for me last week. I have TONS of pelvic pressure, cramps, and contractions all the time. I saw my dr a few days ago and she said it was all normal, but I have already begun dilating. I'm almost 2 1/2 cm now. She did say some of the pressure may be due to the baby flipping into the head down position.
Helpful - 0
i am 28 and 4 days today . i am having a lot of strong cramp and i am quite wt bellow too. i told my dr and she said it is normal . i get that much pain that if i am standing up i have to seat down . my dr said ur body is getting ready for birth yeayyyyyyyy pain from now all the way to the end :)
Helpful - 0
Same here!!! Should I tell my doctor??
I can't even roll around at night when I'm sleeping.
Helpful - 0
I say always talk to your dr about everything, but I am in excruciating pain too at night when I have to get up. My dh actually has to massage my back and hips before I get up just so I can walk decently. Ah, the toll these babies take on our bodies, but they're soooo worth it. I just keep thinking of my little girl :)
Helpful - 0
i get it too, i found out the baby is head down now, that could explain some of it.  My hips are so sore as well
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.