Pregnancy: Feb 2012 Babies Community
72 Members

It's been a while!!

Hello, so I thought I would post to see what all the mums with a feb due date had in the end, boy/girl, did they come on time/early/overdue and what was their weight?

My due date was feb 21st. But true to form, as with my other 3 children. My baby did not come on his own and I was induced, he was born 13 days after his due date, 9lb 5ozs and we called him Jack. He is 9 months now, very happy and mobile and teething!!! His sister and brothers love him to bits, and he is 100% our last baby as hubby had the snip back in June.
I had my baby boy jack feb 9th a few days early he weighed 6lb 10oz. I'm currently expecting my 3rd march 24th another boy. Congrats on the arrival of baby jack x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.