Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FTM... able to dress baby after delivery?

Im due any day and im just finishing up packing items in my bag for hospital. I have an idea of what to take but will i be able to dress my little one while there or is it just when babies go home that they get dressed? And what other important items should i pack for baby etc.... thanks for your input!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ok thanks!! Much appreciated!
Helpful - 0
For baby I usually just would bring a thick blanket and a few onesies. This hospital that I am at now provides different things than I am used to. This hospital doesn't provide baby shirts, binkis or bottles (if needed) so in the end I should have packed for the baby; 4 outfits, Hand mittens, a binki (incase baby is a binki baby), thick blanket
Helpful - 0
9571159 tn?1419571005
Helpful - 0
Well they give you diapers at the hospital as well as bottles. Mainly what i put in my diaper bag was 2 outfits, beanie, mittens, a blanket, and a receiving blanket. Also comfortable clothes for me... hope that helps :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
9358102 tn?1418673367
stockton, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.