FTM... able to dress baby after delivery?

Im due any day and im just finishing up packing items in my bag for hospital. I have an idea of what to take but will i be able to dress my little one while there or is it just when babies go home that they get dressed? And what other important items should i pack for baby etc.... thanks for your input!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ok thanks!! Much appreciated!
Helpful - 0
For baby I usually just would bring a thick blanket and a few onesies. This hospital that I am at now provides different things than I am used to. This hospital doesn't provide baby shirts, binkis or bottles (if needed) so in the end I should have packed for the baby; 4 outfits, Hand mittens, a binki (incase baby is a binki baby), thick blanket
Helpful - 0
.
Helpful - 0
Well they give you diapers at the hospital as well as bottles. Mainly what i put in my diaper bag was 2 outfits, beanie, mittens, a blanket, and a receiving blanket. Also comfortable clothes for me... hope that helps :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Feb 2015 Babies Community