My doctor is pretty cool with letting her patients choose the date, when scheduling a csection. I guess it would just depend on your doctor, and their schedule. I want mine to be the 13th but my doctor will be out thag day,so now im just like well whatever day is fine.
It depends on your doctor and how you're progressing.
If you're not dilating at all our anything like that, they may make you wait it out longer. Just cause there's a slightly higher chance of c section of your induced before any signs of labor.
Talk to the doctor and see what you can do. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you.
My midwife told me that they will keep me prego for 12 days after dd and then they will book an induction.