Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community
293 Members

Cramping?

I am 8 weeks 4 days pregnant and I am having terrible abdominal cramping and lower to mid back pain. I am not spotting but is this normal? I'm really worried.
I had that it's just everything expanding I say your baby is starting to form his or hers body more I'm going to be 10 weeks tommrow my baby is already moving all crazy in my belly at my ultrasound ofcourse.. It'll hurt and go away just make sure no blood and had some spoting and my doctor said that's normal as long as it's not heavy
If its very bad go see your doctor.  It's better to be safe than sorry
Thank you ladies :)
It's within the normal range yes. I have had non stop intense cramping since about week 4. So right now I'm going on almost 6 weeks straight of intense pain from cramping, and the most extreme nausea constantly. All the doctors tell me it's within the normal range of symptoms. And to only be concerned with it if bleeding occurs, specifically bleeding that is heavier. Like more then spotting. A hot water bottle from the drug store has been my best friend, to deal with the pain.
It's normal . I experienced the same !!!! Just try to rest
Not always normal...miscarried at 8 wks 3 days. Ultrasound showed that the baby stopped growing at 6 wks and 3 days. For the 2 weeks that my baby lay lifeless in my womb all pregnancy symptoms continued as expected. Very mild minimal cramping...  of course I should be feeling that. Wasn't until 8 wks 3 days. ..within an hour of my ultrasound that the cramping had become more noticeable. Went to bathroom and had a very scant pink tinge noted when I wiped. All considered to be normal right? No, not for me... no heartbeat noted on ultrasound.  I'm not posting this to scare you...I'm posting this to encourage you not to brush off "normal" symptoms. What may be normal for one, may not be for another. I've been a Nurse for 16 yrs and have found that "normal" can be anything but that for someone.  Prayers lifted for each and everyone of you as you continue on your pregnancy journey. ..we'll be at it again in a few months.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.