Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community
133 Members

13 1/2 weeks and showing? can it be possible?

Ok- this is my first pregnancy, and i am only 13 1/2 weeks along.. as may some of you reading this..
is anyone out there showing yet?   Can it be possible to be showing already?

Before I got pregnant I had a little tummy anyway, but now it's protruding even more and I'm not sure if it's purely fat or if I"m starting to show.. anyone relate here?
Hello there. Congrats first off. All pregnancies are different. Some women show early while others show aroung 5-6 months. I am 15 weeks and I am showing. Ive been showing since about 13 weeks maybe.. Sometimes I wonder the same, If Im just eating too much and thats y my belly looks like that lol. I guess we wont knoe until we are about to pop! hehe
Yes, it is possible. I am 14 1/2 weeks and started showing around 10 weeks. CONGRATS on your little Angel!!!!
I was shaowing at about 9-10 weks as well.  I recently posted a new pic from last weekend at 17 weeks and a lot of people were asking when in November the baby is due!!  I'm as big now as I was at 25 weeks with my daughter!!  But, 3rd pregnancy this far along, the muscules aren't holding everything up like they used to be....
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.