Pregnancy: Jan 2010 Babies Community
133 Members

WHO?

ive seen other similar questions being ans here iam kind of desperate n i wont lose nothing by asking. ive got a 1 m old baby boy but dont know who is his father....these r all the facts i was not planning to hav kid so i was on birth control the nuva ring for bout 6 months befor i got preg i usualy get my period in the end of the month or in the beg 30 -2 the month i got preg i did not kep trak on when i had my prd which i always did but wat eveq. i must of gotten preg on april   goin with wat the dr told me i fond out i was preg when i was  7 weekr with early s.g   i was with one guy on april 4-5 And then guy# 2 on the  6th  (never in my life will that ever learned my lesson) but i was with guy 2 also on april 9-10 and some where between 12- 16. my due date was  jan 11 the thing is that i was not sure when i got my prd on apr which i sup did it was is conf sup dr i got my prd on the 6th which was like wat but i was on bir con bfr does that change it and if it does then ovulation could of changed        
I dont think it would really matter when you got your period with dates that close...All women ovulate at different time and sperm can live in your for up to 5 days.  Therefore with dates side by side it would be impossible to tell without a blood test.  And espically being on birthcontrol there is no telling when you ovulate since being on birth control you are not supposed to ovulate!
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.