Still scared

Well now im at 9weeks and 6 days and still worrying...but this time its not about the symptoms im having but about the ones im not. I haven't even felt pregnant in a week, I am so scared. I have a doc appt. in 2 days so I pray everything is ok and I am just worrying for nothing. I will also be glad once I make it past this first trimester. Bless you all.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is worried and quite frankly terrified.  I haven't had any symptoms since the beginning except fatigue.  I pray every day.  I have blood work on Friday and my 12 week u/s on the 28th.

Good luck to us both!!  (and this first trimester can't possibly end soon enough)
im in the same boat with my other two kids i had morning sickness from day one and with this pregnancy nothing. i have an U/S on june 25th to see how far i am.. we have no idea cuz we have an 8 month old thats breast feed so never gt my period....
Well I am feeling much better. I had an ultra sound done yesterday and I saw my baby just a moving all around. He or she was very busy. The heart rate was 167 and I have gained 6 pounds. The doc said everthing looks great. So I guess us ladies are just worring for nothing...and I know I want stop untill my baby is in my arms. Lets just keep praying for eeach other mommies...God will take care of everything.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Jan 2011 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.