Pregnancy: Jan 2012 Babies Community
69 Members

Updates???

Hi ladies...it has been a while since I have been on here. I am sure we have all been busy with our LOs. Time is flying by. It was this time last year that I found out I was expecting and now my little Ryan is 4 1/2 months old. He is a VERY healthy 18 lbs 9.5 oz and 26.5 inches long. He continues to be a "rapid grower" as my pediatrician calls him. We started on cereal this week and Ryan still isn't sure if he likes it. He is a SUPER smiley baby...always happy. He has been sleeping through the night for a long time, which is awesome. We are working on the rolling over stuff (he is pretty big, so he is having trouble). If I lay him on my chest, he can push off and roll off me, so I have to catch him. He still hasn't caught on to it on a flat surface. He also doesn't really like tummy time.

Anyway, I hope everything is going well for everyone. Hope to hear some great updates!!!!
Great to hear everything is fine.I am on every now and then, and have to stimulate the group to get it going but unfortunately not so many responses. Everyone must be quite busy with their new additions.

We had our 3 month check up today, Amana is 3.5 months old. She came in at 64 cm (25.2 in) and 6.38 kg (14lbs). She is being breastfed only, will start solids at around 5 months, no rice cereal, straight to pureed veggies.

She rolled from back to front 2 days before turning 3 months, then the other way a week later.She does it every now and then. Nights are great, only waking up for feeds about every 2-3 hours then back to sleep. She is also a very happy baby, laughs, coos and 'talks' with us. She can fall asleep on her own in her bed.

I love her to bits and she loves her big almost 3 year old sis, always smiles when she sees hers. Hope everyone is well.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.