Pregnancy: Jan 2013 Babies Community
148 Members

peroid

Also sorry to ask I know I'm being a lil up in ur business but have any of u ladies had ur peroid since giving birth? I was suppose to have my baby jan 10 but had her dec 25th n havent had a peroid yet. I'm not breastfeeding any more. I only breastfeed for like two weeks after I had her cuz I wasnt producing enogh milk.should I of had a peroid by now? My baby girl is two months today n I gotta take her for her first shots today :( thanks ladies for reading
I already had mine, and I had my daughter January 14th, but I'm breastfeeding, sometimes it takes women a long time to get it back, I wouldn't worry about it! I hope your little girl does good with her shots, they are the worst!
Hi KTOWNE & BLUE I posted in another thread about this. I want to start my pill stopped bfding nearly 2wks ago but nothing. Forgot how long takes is it within a month after bfding. Baby 2mnths now......
And I never knew could get proper period whilst still bfding you sure its not still lochia?
yup my doctor confirmed it, you get periods while bf'ing it's just never regular
My period has started so taking pill....took just over 2wks after stop breastfeeding!
I had my period like two weeks after pp bleeding. Everybody is differant though
mine are all over the place now. I got one on the 5th of feb. the 5th of march and now have had some irregular bleeding here and there, I think it's just my BC though. Darn thing!! :(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.