39wks and 4 days HELP

This is my 3rd. My first 2 were born at 39wks but my last appointment my doctor checked and I was  just about 1 cm cervix  still close but soft. Baby is also floating and not engaged in the pelvic. But has been head down long ago. My due date is Jan 6th but no sign of labor whatsoever.  I really don't wanna go through c-section or  anything. My first 2 were born natural with no epidural or anything.  Doctor said I should try sex which I really have no apetite for. I'm really heavy now. Can't wait to have her in my arms. I'm so ready for her.:)
I feel the same. Due the 8th. My first came at 39 wks. I'm so huge this time around, nothing fits, I just got asked if I was having twins yesterday( nope just one). I've been at 1cm for over a month now. I have been forcing myself into having sex( it did work with my first), and because I'm not in the slight bit interested, I'm not enjoying it, and getting all frustrated with every check up there is no new change. Other then the constant pain I've been in for weeks. I have been having lots Braxton Hicks. Nausea, and throwing up at night, pubic bone feels like it's being smashed by a sledge hammer. I know I'm close, but why isn't there any change in dilation.  

I also am afraid of the idea of a c-section especially with a toddler, but at this point I feel well, if I had it scheduled we'd know what exact day to look forward to, and while they are in there, they can tie me up, because I am wanting this factory to be closed- indefinitely.

Good luck! We are almost there!
Membrane swweep
I have an appointment on Monday so will see how it goes. I pray there will be some "miracle"

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community