Ready to deliver!!!

I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant, I'll be 39 on friday. Only 1 cm last appt & have a upcoming appt om the 8th. Any other tips to help me dilate?
They say to walk a lot, and sex, but I'm due in 5days and have been doing both of them, and have been 1cm for over a month now. So disappointed. So uncomfortable. In pain. Being my second I was absolutly sure I was going to go early, because I was a week early with my first. The stretch marks are horrendous. I never got any with my first, and they hurt so bad like I'm going to split right open. Yesterday I got asked if I was having twins. My belly is that huge. I said nope just one, and to make myself feel better I said well the second one is always bigger.

Every mother and pregnancy is different. Last week after saying something to the dr. They said possible inducing. I don't know. We will see.

Good luck! You are almost there too!
Ask for a membrane sweep, if anything itll get you a lil further along. I had one and im now 40 weeks. I have tried sex and walking it doesnt help. The sweep doesnt really hurt just breath and it take like not even a min to do
I am getting induced on tuesday bec i have the same problem both of you have i wasnt dialating. 5 weeks at 1cm is long enough for me. This is also my second. Its a girl this time. Shes due today

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Jan 2015 Babies Community