Pregnancy: Jan 2017 Babies Community
186 Members

Morning sickness

M 10 weeks 5 days pregnant nd really bad with morning sickness nd don't lyk to eat anything. Whatever I start liking and eating just vomit it out. How to get better any suggestions?
Try to find a few things you can tolerate and try to eat something small every hour or two. Also, ginger ale.
Oh thanks dear bt it's getting worse instead of getting better as I'll be 12 weeks this Friday...I hope that it will just go away like a magic..
Fruits and veggies help me but im going through the same thing too... The smell of food makes me wanna throw up
Sometimes even I can't digest apple, it just comes out lyk I had something really vicious..
The doctor will give you medicine. I was so bad it helps me tremendously. I still throw up sometimes but not as bad as before...I'm 10w5d
Mine was all day I couldnt even go to work
I was the same with my second pregnancy, gold fish crackers by your bedside do wonders but the Dr's can also give you medication for it as well
Thanks for suggestions all lovely ladies there. Finally feeling better than before as this is my week 12 and have got chance to see my baby for first time. It was really emotional and touching moment.  Hardly I could control myself. Baby was lying lyk a boss,shaking hands nd legs. I couldn't even respond to the lady who was doing scan, coz I hardly could stop my tears. Good luck luck every one...
My doc suggested b6 and unisom for nausea and vomiting.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.