My baby boy is estimated 9lbs at the moment too! I go in tomorrow to discuss if I'll be needing a c section or not due to size! Maybe I'll end up doing it tomorrow night or Saturday, so exciting!
I decided to go with a midwife and they felt the same way! But at the end of the day the ob made it clear it was my decision, and with the size of the baby (9-10 lbs) he figured it'll turn into a c section anyways ! And they can't keep it in any longer because of my fluid (there is too much) and all the things they were doing to try to thin the cervix weren't working so this was the best route ! Thank you !! Hopefully your bundle decides to be ready soon !! Goodluck Momma !! :)
I was due the 16th as well!! But my doctor refuses to perform a c section if it isn't necessary (she's old school, all natural) So excited that you'll get to hold your precious soon!!