4thOfJuly no baby

I'll Be 40 weeks tomorrow, 4th Of July...no signs of baby coming anytime soon...I'm 50% effaced but Cervix is still closed. So if my son not come by the week end it would be my choice to be induced on Tuesday or not... Any advice?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Me too!  Due date is today and I'm already so anxious to meet him but he's not showing any signs of coming today.  On top of that,  our families are CONSTANTLY asking if anything is happening. :-/ it's starting to make me feel as if it is my fault he's not here yet.  
Helpful - 0
I'm 2 cm dialated but 0% effaced. These babies must be chill. I sure hope he stays laid back, lol!
Helpful - 0
I'm in exactly the same boat! July 4th us almost over for me here, and no sign of my little Sir. Lazy babies :)

I have a doctors appointment on Monday for a stretch and sweep to get things moving before they consider inducing me.
Helpful - 0
I don't have any good reasons but I think if the baby is not here by then I'd do it just so I could see my baby it won't hurt the baby sense you'll be 40 weeks but thats just what I would do its all up to you in the end good luck maybe all the fireworks will scare the baby out lol good luck hope your baby comes soon
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community