I have been having braxton Hicks for about 4 hours constantly and they are becoming more uncomfortable. I am 34 weeks pregnant. I had this feeling before when I was 27 weeks and I went into preterm labor. I also dialated to 2cm. What should I do. I did just go to a doctor appointment earlier today.
You could be in labor but I would call your doctor just in case and see what they say
I will be calling the doctor in the next hour or so if they get worse.
I would call your doctor better to be safe
I called my doctor and she said go ahead and go to the hospital. The contractions/braxton Hicks have become worse and they are 3-4 minutes apart. I am really nervous.
I would go to L&D just to be sure if you had premature labor before just to be safe

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community