Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community

Breast pump??

Should I pack my breast pump when we go to the hospital to have the baby? I know they have breast pumps there but I'm not sure if I should bring my own or not!?
Why wouldn't you just have baby feed from you breast?
You really dnt need to bring your breast pump. Your baby will mostly be feeding from your breast. And unless your room has a small fridge you will have no place to store it. And tou won't be there long enough to use it
You won't need it. It takes a while for the milk to come in so if you pump nothing might come out. It's better to latch the baby directly.
I'm bringing mine but only so the nurses can show me how to use it. I'm pretty sure I know how but it never hurts to have an expert take a look.