Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community

Job Interview and child care!!

Hi ladies,
Hope you all doing fine.I'm ftm 31weeks today. I found out I'm preg at 6weeks
. I had a job, but it was a contract job and my contract finshed exactly 2weeks after I realised about pregnancy.Then I had a horrible morning sickness,so I stayed at home.My husband is also working,when we both worked we could afford rent&bill...but know I am not working we have a hard time. So, again I started looking for a job,I applied for several job,yesterday one of them ask me for an interview. I need the job but my little princess will be here in 2month,I don't want maternity leave.This job pays better than previous one,if I get it i can afford child care,but i am not sure if it's ok to 1month old baby in child care, the other thing is that the employer doesn't know about my pregnancy, I am not sure if I can convince them eventhogh I am very close to labor, I will work.
What do you think? I can forget about getting job stay at home and take care of my little one,but then we may have problems and we have to ask money from in laws which we don't want to!! What would you do?!
I would go to the interview, hide my pregnancy, then when officially hired, ask abt maternity leave. Then I would ask an in-law or other family member to help for a month, maybe stay with you all or pay them a cheap amt each week if they live nearby
How do you hide a pregnancy at 31 weeks? I too have an intereview today and do not intend on hiding my pregnancy as that's impossible, lol.... I have a baby bump that is very clear to see. I just want to work until I no longer able and be able to have a position to go back too when I'm ready to go back to work. I'd rather go through the interview process now rather than later.
Hi ladies. There is no way to hide your baby bump at 31 weeks and you won't be starting off very well by lying to your brand new employer. I don't want anyone to take this as a sales pitch, but if anyone is or has ever had  an interest in Real estate investing I can get you set up to take classes that will teach you everything you need to know to start your own business like I have done. I also had a mentor hold my hand. Now I am able to stay home with my kids, husband will be quitting his job when little man comes, and we won't have to worry about money.  It's the best decision I've made for my family. If you are interested email me at jandainvestors at g mail
Honestly,  you have no idea how you will react mentally and physically after the birth.  Maybe they can ser the hire date 6 weeks after baby comes.
Thanks a lot for your comments. I wouldn't want to hide it, I think it's not possible. I just don't know if I should bring it up or not! I want to convince them I will start working as soon as 4weeks after and all the way before birth.Thanks a lot for all your comments.  My interview is tomorrow.  Wish me luck!
GOOD LUCK