baby names

What names do you lady's have in mind? Do you have other kids? What's their names?

I have a 5 year old, Jeremy Achilles.
For girl I really love Valentina but I also like Gia, Leeanie, Jayla and Jamila
Boys I like  Jeremiah (I think to have Jeremy N Jeremiah is so cute) Benjamin, Jayden and Noah
I wish I could decide on a boys name. We love Isabelle for a girl but I'm at a loss with boys names. Everything I suggest to my partner is not 'cool' enough.
We have four kids named Amity, Kendrick, Gabrielle and Xavier. This next one is going to tough. We're thinking Violet or Alice for a girl but unsure of any boys names so far.
My hubby n I decided on a non gender specific name, we want to encourage our child to find their own gender and not be conformed by society. Plus we get to start using babys name before we know.boy or girl!
We have three kids now Tristin(boy) age 7. Paytin (girl) age 4 and Emerson(boy) age 3. I picked out all of their names so since its our last baby my husband gets to pick. He has nothing yet but we have way far to go still

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community