Pregnancy: July 2015 Babies Community

dry skin! what are you using?

So I've hit the dry flakey skin stage, It's horrible, I can't even wear foundation anymore because it makes it look patchy , I've always put moisturizer on daily but that isn't making any difference, are you ladies using for your dryskin that works?
I was using a lotion I had that was kind of a oil based feel.. that was a horrible idea.. but my mom gave me baby lotion and I've been having no problems with my skin anymore..try that maybe it will help :)
I rub coconut oil on my face and let it sit for a min or 2 and then wipe it off really well with a warm wet cloth.  It's about the only thing that helps my dry skin and it doesn't make it feel oily either