Baby Measuring

I recently had an doctors appointment and the doc told me my son is measuring a week ahead and my due date moved to July 30 instead of August 4..I know when I got pregnant but is there anyone else in the same situation?? I think my baby is just big... he really so confused me.
My doctor had told me the same thing that my baby was 4 and a half weeks ahead they moved my due date from July 11th to June 13th but then my next doctor's appointment they moved it back to july 11th. I'm going for another appointment in two weeks so hopefully they will know whats what by then lol
Can it be the baby position some time.? He really threw me for a loop when he said that.
My original due date was Aug 4th and now it has been moved to July 30th, but I am scheduled for a c-section on July 26th
When I went to my ultrasound  appointment  to find out  what I was having my baby wouldn't  stay still for the nurse to see finally  he slowed  down And
she said I was having a boy
Congratulations I'm having a boy but they are double checking to  make sure

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.