Pregnancy: July 2016 Babies Community
231 Members

Cramping and missed period...

I am 3 days late with my period-never late-and I've been cramping since two days after ovulation. I had unprotected sex two days before ovulation. The cramps come and go sometimes with nausea but they only stay a minute or so regardless. Ive taken several tests-all deffinetly negative-and other than being tired and crampy no other symptoms. The cramps dont feel like a 'just starting' period. Its more like a 'ending soon' period. Any idea what's going on?
You can get a blood test for more accurate results.  I am 5 weeks and I was late and im experiencing cramps headaches backaches here n there. Nausea and I took home pregnancy test called first response and all postive
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.