Aa
A
A
Close

Anyone experienced this?

Got put on bed rest about 2 weeks ago for a short cervix, last week they said it got longer but not by how much. I have not dilated at all which suprised the dr a lot. What are the chances I can go back to work and not be on bed rest for the next 17 weeks???
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
With my youngest I was put on bed rest at 2 months, my Dr kept telling me I might get to come off of it but never did. It is all up to your body and dr at this point. It ***** and gets very boring and sometimes depressing but you have to do what is best for the baby
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I'm depressed and crying all the time. I'm a lump, and on top of it have gestational dieteties do food isn't even fun or an option.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I couldn't eat with my first two pregnancies my morning sickness was to bad. It is all worth it trust me just keep your head up cause when your holding your baby in your arms it Will All be ok
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Everyone keeps telling me that but right now I'm a mess.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Got good news today. Cervix is still firmly closed, and the dr said I can go back to my regular obgyn AND. Maybe even back to work once I hit 28 weeks.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Any news?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community Resources