Anyone experienced this?

Got put on bed rest about 2 weeks ago for a short cervix, last week they said it got longer but not by how much. I have not dilated at all which suprised the dr a lot. What are the chances I can go back to work and not be on bed rest for the next 17 weeks???
With my youngest I was put on bed rest at 2 months, my Dr kept telling me I might get to come off of it but never did. It is all up to your body and dr at this point. It ***** and gets very boring and sometimes depressing but you have to do what is best for the baby
I'm depressed and crying all the time. I'm a lump, and on top of it have gestational dieteties do food isn't even fun or an option.
I couldn't eat with my first two pregnancies my morning sickness was to bad. It is all worth it trust me just keep your head up cause when your holding your baby in your arms it Will All be ok
Everyone keeps telling me that but right now I'm a mess.
Got good news today. Cervix is still firmly closed, and the dr said I can go back to my regular obgyn AND. Maybe even back to work once I hit 28 weeks.
Any news?