Need advice
Doctor hasn't been any help. Last night I started having pains in my lower back along with this burning feeling. Baby girl is breech and also very low thought. I've had tons of pressure in my pelvic area pretty much the whole pregnancy but it's been much worse since this stuff in my back started. Still have the pain and burning in my back. And a splitting headache that won't go away and is making me sick. Anyone else have this problem.?
How far along are you??
I would start with a UA to see if you have an infection. My little guy is low and pushes up against my belly constaintly. It seems as if I always have a UTI. If your Dr doesn't want to help go to an ER and tell them you think you have a UTI or bladder infection they will check and then you can bring up your symptoms to see what they think. Hope everything gets better for you
I'm only 24 weeks and 4 days. I've been harassing the doctor and now there's so much pain in my pelvic area that I feel like it's breaking. I'm gonna have to just go to the hospital today.
It could be from dehydration. Are you drinking enough fluids? Burning sensations usually means your bones are lacking calcuim