Need advice
Doctor hasn't been any help. Last night I started having pains in my lower back along with this burning feeling. Baby girl is breech and also very low thought. I've had tons of pressure in my pelvic area pretty much the whole pregnancy but it's been much worse since this stuff in my back started. Still have the pain and burning in my back. And a splitting headache that won't go away and is making me sick. Anyone else have this problem.?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
How far along are you??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I would start with a UA to see if you have an infection. My little guy is low and pushes up against my belly constaintly. It seems as if I always have a UTI. If your Dr doesn't want to help go to an ER and tell them you think you have a UTI or bladder infection they will check and then you can bring up your symptoms to see what they think. Hope everything gets better for you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm only 24 weeks and 4 days. I've been harassing the doctor and now there's so much pain in my pelvic area that I feel like it's breaking. I'm gonna have to just go to the hospital today.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
It could be from dehydration. Are you drinking enough fluids? Burning sensations usually means your bones are lacking calcuim
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: July 2017 Babies Community Resources