Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community
107 Members

almost 37 weeks and not sure :S

im almost 37 weeks with my first i was at the doctors on wensday they said i was 1cm dilated  and has bin getting really bad pain also having really bad cramping like im on my period just recently i have bin getting pain in my vagina area with a little bit of pressure feeling also my stomach is rock hard and i  have bin getting pains in my side when i walk or am moving and if i lay down or sit after they will be there for about an hour and a half then finally go away but after i get up even to just pee it comes  back  could this mean that im going to be going in to labor
I'm 39 weeks with my first. I'm not dilated at all even though i have experienced sharp pain on my back with migraines. Were you able to dilate quickly enough to have a vaginal delivery?
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.