Karson Adams is here!!!

Karson is made his appearance on June 14 @ 1338!! He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 19in long. He had to be delivered via c section due to failure to progress...and he still didn't want to come out! He was squirming and flipping all around and my doctor had to call in 2 more doctors for their "muscle" to get him out! He also had to make a "T" inscision in my uterus to give him more room to try and maneuver him out, which means any future pregnancies will have to be scheduled c sections. But, he is well worth it and absolutely PERFECT!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations on your handsome son.
Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful son!  Sounds like he was nice and cozy but I am glad he finally made his appearance!
So happy for you. Enjoy this wonderful time x x
Thanks guys!! He is WONDERFUL!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: June 2011 Babies Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.