Pregnancy: June 2012 Babies Community
111 Members

Help!

I'm 15w 1d stress to the max this is my 10 pregnancy but the furthest I have carried I keep saying its hormones but is it possible Im depressed I should be happy but I think I worry myself too much any advice?
Do something relaxing, something to take ur mind off things, or call someone that cheers u up, u cant stress its not good for u or baby.
I know the amount of stress Im under could never be good for my baby I plan on starting yoga soon the only down side is Im alone for a majority of the day luckily I have my dogs to keep me entertained I just hope yoga will help!
me too im wondering if this is a normal pg thing or what my hormones are wacked i have never been pg and im going crazy im moody and i get upset easy and my recent divorce w man who talked really mean to me and having basically a whole new life new man new baby house hunting it feels like its all piling on top of me at times! so i can understand being overwhelemed at times!
Yoga will help. The breathing and relaxation techniques are good for stress, and the endorphins that exercise causes will cause your mood to lighten. On my way there now, as a matter of fact...my pregnancy has been stressful too, I try to just focus on the happy parts of having a baby. :)
I'm starting yoga tomorrow I was going to do it alone but my husband wants to start yoga too I guess it'll be a good bonding technique for me him and the baby I just hope he takes this seriously he's quite the funny man so fingers crossed
Uh oh, lol. Just make sure that they know your pregnant. My class is a prenatal yoga class, so the instructor is trained in yoga for pregnant women. You do have to make adjustments.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.