Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

5 pounds 5 ounces!!!!

Great news!! I'm 33 weeks and the baby's already weighing at 5 pounds 5 ounces!!!! How big is you guys babies??
4 pounds 9 ounces at 32 weeks :)
Have no clue
I find out in two weeks!
4 lbs 10 oz at 33 weeks
3 lbs 7oz at 30
Idk either.  How are you finding out. I'm only getting 1 ultrasound the entire pregnancy
My little man weighed in at 3lbs today at 31 weeks. Hes small but on track!
I don't get how everyone finds this out.on my 2 week visits all they do is urine,pressure check,listen to the heart beat and measure my tummy. How do you guys learn the weight?
32 weeks 4lbs4oz congrats girls!!!
I have the best OB ever I just request info and she provides it. Have you ladies asked? It's a simple ultrasound.. maybe it's the insurance you have that won't pay for this.. idk. :/
My OB does an ultrasound at every appointment to check on the baby's growth. Its just a simple ultrasound machine..he checks for the heart beat & measures the head, chest/abdomen and leg bone. From those measurements he tells me if the baby is measuring where he should be and about how much the baby weighs. He can also tell if he is head down or not, which I was told he isn't yet.
Most people tell from their growth charts