Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community
1.31k Members

Feeling thankful

A little background on me. I'm 29 and have had PCOS since I was 17. Like most women with PCOS I have had to struggle with my weight. At 25 I was at 215 pounds. With a lot of hard work I've brought my weight down to 140 and got my pcos under a semblance of control with birth control to help. To maintain this weightloss I had to run 3 miles daily. After moving to California to be with my husband my work schedule changed and my routine changed. I gained 15 pounda back before we decided to start trying. After going off the pill my hormones went crazy and I quickly packed on another 10 pounds. We got blessed with getting pregnant infour months. I was very overjoyed. Then my doctor told me I couldnt gain more than 15-20 pounds. We had bleeding  during the firat trimester and I wasn't allowed to workout. Since it was stressing me out, and talking about finding prenatal workouts. My husband bought me a yoga and a cardio/resistance workout. He got me the resistance bands and yoga mat too. Igot to start yesterday. It helped me stretch out my hip and feel better.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.