Pregnancy: June 2015 Babies Community

Heartburn

What can u take? Zantac and tums ok?
u dont suppose to take zantac
Both Tums and Zantac are safe per my doctors though I'd start with Tums (and do not take additional calcium supplements when you are on Tums).
Zantac is fine I took it but it didnt help me I changed to rennies which u take when u get the symptoms instead of once a day
Pepcid is a good choice as well :)
The only thing that works for my heartburn is a spoonful of mustard sounds crazy but it works wonders
I am on Zantac and tums also - Zantac is completely safe. All the other wives tale remedies just did not work. Zantac has really helped me!!
Teaspoon of baking soda mixed with 1 cup cold water. Drink all. Heartburn be gone! Nice and natural :)
tums or a cup of cold milk